as you can tell, i do NOT take good pictures
It's okay Tyler. We all know that you were Troy from High School Musical. You don't have to be ashamed.
Is Dallas okay? He looks a little scared.........or backed up.
I was sitting on a pumpkin knife at the time she took the picture. And no, I am not the reason she has a blog. I am the reason she is sane enough to have a blog.
I'm still confused...what is the reason?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
as you can tell, i do NOT take good pictures
It's okay Tyler. We all know that you were Troy from High School Musical. You don't have to be ashamed.
Is Dallas okay? He looks a little scared.........or backed up.
I was sitting on a pumpkin knife at the time she took the picture. And no, I am not the reason she has a blog. I am the reason she is sane enough to have a blog.
I'm still confused...what is the reason?
Post a Comment